Your browser is obsolete!
The page may not load correctly.
- To steal passwords to access bank accounts and money with the help of banking Trojans
- To subscribe users to a paid SMS-mailing and various content services
- To infect computers in order to turn them into botnet nodes (to steal money from victim bank accounts, permanently monitor user activity, send spam, etc.)
- To steal accounts in a social network and send spam on behalf of victims
- To steal email addresses from contact books to send spam
© Doctor Web
2003 — 2021
Doctor Web is the Russian developer of Dr.Web anti-virus software. Dr.Web anti-virus software has been developed since 1992.
2-12А, 3rd street Yamskogo polya, Moscow, Russia, 125124